Sunday 2 March 2008

Gals Day Out to Sentosa

Kit, Sham, Hamsa & I went to Sentosa to relax by the beach. It was a cloudy day, but the wind was really nice~ Good thing it didn't rain, phew... We just sat/lay down there and yakked for the whole afternoon. Played the game called 'I Never', too! But I only took a few sips when it's my turn to drink, just to be safe, ohohohohohoho... ^0^ Another fun thing about that game is that we also shared some interesting stories, especially those we've never shared before, hehe...

And here are some pics =D


First time taking the new tram from Vivocity, whee~




Coffee Bean!!!!







Me & Sham




Kit: "Pleassssssseee!!!"

Hamsa: "No! I won't buy you ice cream!"






Nice place~




The beach!




Laze round~






An interesting sign outside the carpark area XD
(Click on the pic to enlarge)




Yay, puppy balloons!!!!



The girls




One last look before we head home




The tram~

No comments: