Friday 20 April 2007

TAG!

I've been tagged by Hendri. So here it goes~


Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Listya
Birth Date: 1 November 1984
Current status: Online
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: supposed to be black... but somehow on one side's a bit red-brown (I didn't dye it!)
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: those-that-can't-be-seen... & sharks
Your Weakness: doze off quite easilyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Your Perfect Pizza: with cheese, cheese, and more cheese!!!

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up: damn, 2 hours late...
Your Bedtime: After midnight
Your Most Missed Memory: childhood..because I've forgotten most of them, lolz

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King
Single or Group Dates: single, la
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Green tea!!!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee: Coffee

Layer Five: Do You..
Smoke: that's a big NO NO >=(
Curse: nope...not really...don't think so...did I?
Take a shower: Of course!
Have a crush: nah
Think you’ve been in love: don't think so, since I don't even know what it feels like, mehehehe...tragic...
Go to school: Yup... damn it
Want to get married: Leave it to fate~
Believe in yourself: not always
Think you’re a health freak: sometimes, depends on my mood.. now where's my instant noodle? =P

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: not in the past month, but even if I did it'd be very very little
Gone to the mall: have to go through a few on my way home almost everyday, hehe
Been on stage: yesh, very scary
Eaten sushi: oh yeah
Dyed your hair: nay

Layer Seven: Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game: nope & I never will!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: hmmm...not drastically, i think

Layer Eight: Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married: before 100...bcoz most prob by then I die liao, haha

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: not particular
Best Hair Colour: depends, must suit the person of course
Short Hair or Long Hair: no longer than mine, muahaha... not too long, la

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: typing these nonsense
1 Hour Ago: hanged the laundry
4.5 Hours Ago: just woke up
1 Month Ago: should be at schools rushing out projects...
1 Year Ago: studying for exams

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: Noodles!
I Feel: Sleepy~
I Hate: Hypocrites!!
I Hide: My Undergarments (hehe)
I Need: To Stop Writing This & Go Start Studying!

Layer Twelve: Tag five people..
I'll do even better. I tag 6 ppl, muahahahaha XD
Noriati
Ashley
Patricia
Melisa
Lidya
Linda

No comments: